our winner for #sharemyrecipe is paulina! CONGRATS!!
If you would like to re-create Paulina’s tasty chicken thigh dish then check out her recipe below and give it a go!
- Teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
- Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- Teaspoon of Thyme
- Teaspoon of Basil
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper
- 2 Chicken drumsticks
- Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Teaspoon of Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 2 Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Courgette
- Chop up the red pepper, broccoli and courgette and then transfer to the frying pan using a small amount of the coconut oil. Cook for a few minutes until tender and then transfer to an oven dish with the remainder of the coconut oil. Season the vegetables with half of the himalayan salt, black pepper, basil and thyme
- Season the chicken drumsticks with the himalayan salt, black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg. Once seasoned, transferred to the oven dish with the vegetables.
- Combine the lemon, honey, water and olive oil to create your sauce. Pour a small portion of this sauce into the oven dish with the chicken and vegetables.
- Place the oven dish in the oven and cook for 45 minutes at 200°C.
- Pour a small amount of the sauce you made over the chicken and vegetables after 20 minutes of cooking.
- Before serving, slice the chicken to check that the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Pour the remainder of the sauce over your dish when you have plated it.
- Serve and enjoy!