Tweet #mugforlife @STL_Central to have the chance of winning a FREE Mug For Life Why mug for life is helping us live in a more sustainable world By buying and re-using a Mug For Life you will actively be helping us to make the world we live in, nike tn 2017 homme a greener place. […]
Blog Some thoughts
JANUARY – WITH THE FESTIVITIES OUT OF THE WAY, asics gel pulse 8 damskie THIS LOVELY LITTLE RECIPE WILL GIVE YOU A KICK START TO A HEALTHY NEW YEAR!
Warm Salmon Detox Salad (serves 4)
- 200g salmon (fillets)
- 250g broccoli cut into small florets
- 100g dried apricots cut into strips [use the ready to eat variety]
- 300g red cabbage finely shredded
- 400g canned chick peas [rinsed, Fjallraven Kanken drained and roasted]
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 1 med red onion finely sliced
- 2cm fresh ginger grated
- 1 small orange juiced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minutes then cool in cold water and drain thoroughly, New Balance 446 męskie pat dry with kitchen paper
- Put apricots, broccoli, cabbage, nike air maxschoenen chick peas and sunflower seeds and mix together
- Put the onion, Nike Air Max Shoes UK ginger, nike air max 1 87 essential orange juice, cheap nike air max vinegar and oil in a bowl, Maglia Grant Hill mix well and allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Prepare the salmon by lightly brushing with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked.
- Combine cold all ingredients, adidas neo hombre mixing well, adidas bounce hombre serve into bowl and flake warm salmon on top of salad.
Serving Suggestion – For added detox power top your salad with pomegranate and any other seeds you like,